The Waldorf Astoria is located at 301 Park Avenue, between 49th and 50th streets. The motor entrance is between Park and Lexington avenues on 50th Street, which is one-way eastbound.
From the Triboro Bridge:
- Take FDR Drive South to Exit 10, 49th Street
- Proceed up 49th Street five blocks to Park Avenue
- Turn right on Park Avenue and right on 50th Street to motor entrance
From the George Washington Bridge:
- Take West Side Highway South to 57th Street
- Turn south on 11th Avenue
- Turn onto 50th Street (one-way)
- Proceed up 50th Street nine blocks to motor entrance
From the Lincoln Tunnel:
- Exit the tunnel and turn right on 42nd Street to 10th Avenue
- Turn left on 10th Avenue to 50th Street
- Turn right on 50th Street
- Proceed up 50th Street eight blocks to motor entrance
From LaGuardia Airport:
- Upon exiting airport, follow signs for Grand Central Parkway West
- Grand Central Parkway West to the Triboro (Robert F. Kennedy) bridge into Manhattan
- Follow above directons from Triboro (Robert F. Kennedy) Bridge to the hotel.
From JKF Airport:
- Upon exiting airport, follow signs for Van Wyck Expressway North
- Follow Van Wyck North to Long Island Expressway (LIE) West
- Takke LIE West to Queens/Midtown Tunnel
- Once through tunnel, turn right onto Park Avenue; turn right onto 50th street, and enter hotel driveway, which is on right just past entrance to Waldorf Towers.
From Newark Airport:
- Upon exiting airport, follow signs for New Jersey Turnpike North
- Follow signs for Lincoln Tunnel; follow above directions from Lincoln Tunnel.