Service animals are always welcome and accommodated.
As a pet friendly property, we want to ensure that your stay, as well as the stays of other guests without pets, is a pleasurable and enjoyable one. Therefore, we ask that you read and sign the following policies we have regarding pets in our property.
1. Pets are defined as non-service animal dogs or cats
2. The pet must be at all times in an enclosed carrier or on a leash
3. No pets larger than 25 lbs are allowed in the property
4. The pet owner must be aware of the $50 non-refundable fee for allowing the pet in the property, as well as other fees that may apply to be charged
5. Pets are not allowed in any Food and Beverage outlets
6. No more than 2 pets are allowed per guest staying at the property ($50 fee per pet)
7. The pet owner must be accompanying the pet all times; especially at the times that the room is being serviced by Housekeeping
8. The Hotel retains the right to exclude a pet if in the Hotel’s sole discretion the pet is considered dangerous by reason of size, disposition, or is likely to frighten or harm other guests of the Hotel
9. The pet owner agrees to be responsible for the noise the pet creates and will ensure that the pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other hotel guests
10. Security reserves the right to remove the pet if it is left unattended and creates a disturbance or is considered to be a danger to other guests.
The pet owner is solely responsible and will not hold the Hotel and/or its Team Members responsible for any damages or injuries done to the property and/or another guest by the pet. The Waldorf Astoria wants to assure the safety and security of all of our guests.